Codsall Parish Council do not have the authority to undertake Highway Maintenance, this comes under the jurisdiction of Staffordshire County Council.

However if you are concerned by the condition of any of the roads or pavements within Codsall, Codsall Wood or Oaken, then you can either report your concerns to us by emailing: codsallparishcouncil@googlemail.com or phoning us on 01902 842426 (see contact us for times)

Whichever way you choose to contact us, we ask that you provide us with your name, address and contact telephone number as well as the  location of the road and or pavement and details of the problem.  We will then on your behalf report the issue to County Council Highways.

Or you can report your concerns directly to Staffordshire County Council  by telephone 0300 111  8000 or via the following link: https://apps2.staffordshire.gov.uk/web/reportfault/#divSelectionHeader

Parking Issues -https://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/transport/parking/Contact-us.aspx

Back to home page